The Gottago! Campaign is asking your organization to co-sign the attached letter. In it, we ask the City of Ottawa Mayor and Councillors to include public toilets as essential public health infrastructure in the current budget considerations.
A big thank you to all who have lent their support. A letter co-signed by many community groups, organizations and BIAs will constitute a powerful statement in supporting this policy request.
The city pre-budget consultations has begun on October 6. Therefore it is urgent that you sign this letter as soon as possible so that we can send it to the mayor and councillors for consideration during the budget hearing.
Check out the ever growing list of co-signers:
- Shepherds of Good Hope
- Crohns and Colitis, Ottawa
- Ecology Ottawa
- Council on Aging
- Ottawa Aboriginal Coalition
- Lowertown Community Association
- Byward Market BIA
- Manotick BIA
- Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa
- Katimavik-Hazeldean Community Association
- Councillor Catherine McKenney, Somerset Ward
- Healthy Transportation Coalition
- Bank Street BIA
- Somerset West Community Health Centre
- Heron Park Community Association